Key Account Manager Non-Food
The Key Account Manager is responsible for the sale of nonbranded - nonfood products throughout Denmark. You actively contribute to the widening of existing and new sales opportunities to broaden the scope of Edco’s market, to expand the company’s market share and to maximize your margin. The new Danish KAM doesn’t need a well-known brand name or a corporate working- and reporting-structure to achieve success. On the contrary: you’re great in selling the assortment trough an active approach by visiting customers and prospects, in order to invite them to the impressive 10.000 m2 showroom (in Holland). This showroom, fast delivery and the variety of their assortment are the unique selling points of Edco.
* Higher education level, preferably a bachelor degree (for example commerce).
* At least 3 years of international accountmanagement experience within nonfood.
* Fluent in speech and writing in both Danish and English.
* Knowledge of MS Office and experience with sales systems.
* Strong verbal, commercial skills, great customer focus, creative, result oriented.
* Independent, self-starting, entrepreneurial, ambitious, alway going the extra mile.
* Able to work solo, but being an active member of the international salesteam as well.
* Willing to travel a lot, both national and international (appr. 1 week per month in Holland).
Edco (www.edco.nl) is a family-owned, international trading company, which carries a large number of nonfood product lines under their own brand names. Their biggest clients are retail chains as well as larger independent retailers, e.g. supermarkets, garden centers and DIY. The assortment of Edco consists of more than 20.000 products, including household products, electronics, garden-, bicycle-, sports- and seasonal accessories, toys, tools, car- and truck accessories, and licensed articles. Edco has a large warehouse from which it delivers its goods to all customers. Furthermore they have excellent showroom facilities in Eindhoven (Holland). Edco has a very strong position in The Netherlands and wants to expand its footprint throughout Europe in 2017/2018. Therefore, an ambitious Sales Recruitment Plan is in place, resulting in 30 new salesmen and -women for Edco in 10 different European countries.
Edco offers not only a challenging and entrepreneurial job opportunity in a fast-growing and ambitious company, but also a very attractive remuneration package, including:
- nice fixed salary
- challenging bonus scheme;
- company car
There’s plenty of room for new initiatives and ideas.
Edco has outsourced its recruitment and selection process to Perselectief BV. For questions about the job vacancy, job application or the procedure you can contact Marloes Asberg, Recruiter, by telephone at +31 – 651292445 or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org